Friday, July 25, 2008

Michael VS. Grandpa Jo

The other day I was in the Safeway parking lot. I was driving through ti find a spot just like I would any other day. This day was different however. I stop at the stop sign, let a pedestrian go by and then began to turn right when all of the sudden a giant ass white Cadillac decides he wanted to park in the handicap lane right next to where I was. Now I turn right and this awesome old man decided he needed to park his car before I was able to pass and he didn't have a signal on. So he stares me down as I essentially cut him off and I looked him in the eye and mouthed these words, "TUUUUUURN SIIIIGNAL YOU CRAZY OLD MAAAN!!!". After I expressed my disgust with Grandpa Jo, I found a spot. I parked my car and looked in my mirror and I saw the man standing in the middle of the lot with cane in hand looking for me. At this point I had come to a fork in the road. Do I get out of the car and unleash hell and fury on Grandpa Jo? Or do I wait in the car untill the Club swinging tyrant goes into the store? Well I thought it would be in the best interest of all parties involved if I waited int he car untill he left. I went in and found my groceries, enjoyed numerous samples of fresh Safeway classics and went on about my day! Here's to you Grandpa JO, CHEERS!!!!

No comments: